Repair / Maintenance
Commercial business owners are often faced with repair and maintenance issues on their buildings. Whether it is an emergency repair or an on-going maintenance issue, Munger works closely with customers to provide repair services and maintenance solutions for commercial properties in a timely manner.Download Our Quick Tip Here
Go-To Construction Partner
Learn About The Benefits Of A Maintenance/Repair Contractor
Take the time to select a competent, versatile, go-to construction partner who can customize a program with value solutions for each respective situation. Evaluate candidates based on their cultural fit with your organization along with other important dimensions.
- Trust that they will quickly arrive to analyze and attend to each situation.
- Confirm their methodology differentiates symptoms from underlying problems before recommending a solution. Can the root cause be addressed immediately or does the symptom require a quick fix followed by a plan for a
long term solution?
- Verify a proven breadth of repair and maintenance competencies, including drywall, ceiling work, carpentry, roofing systems, metal siding/metal roofing, masonry and concrete.
- Validate fairness with respect to fees charged for unplanned situations.
Root Cause Analysis Examples
Water leakage causes building siding and exterior envelope deterioration.
- Quick Fix: Patch
- Long Term:
- Cut out and install new masonry
- Install new siding over old masonry
- “Building owners and facility managers who want to optimize the value of their investment must quickly address emergency repairs, but also budget for preventive maintenance and cosmetic repairs.”
- Read our Tech Tip: Protect Masonry Buildings
Roof system in disrepair causes internal leakage.
- Quick Fix: Patch and reseal
- Long Term
- Roof coating
- Replacement roof-over with additional insulation
- Convert flat to pitched roof-over system
- Munger inspected Bio-Med Device’s roof and determined it to be in disrepair. A low profile standing seam roof system over the existing metal roof was installed, as well as a PV Solar Energy System. Read About The Bio-Med Success Story Here
- Read our Tech Tip: Upgrading Roof System
- Read our Tech Tip: Avoid Roof Damage From Snow Drifts
Age, snow, ice removal techniques and ice melt cause cracking and heaving sidewalks resulting in safety concerns and aesthetics issues.
- Quick Fix: Barricade, clear loose material and patch
- Long Term:
- Replace damaged sidewalk sections with new pavement of similar texture and color.
- View Our Repair & Maintenance Service Page For More Information
Snow and ice falling from roof damages gutters and downspouts.
- Quick Fix: Temporary gutter and downspout repair
- Long Term:
- New gutters and downspouts with ice melt system
- Snow retention system on roof
- Read our Tech Tip: Snow Retention Capability
- Read our Tech Tip: Prevent Water Damage Caused By Snow And Ice
“We needed to find a contractor to solve roofing problems. When we first met with the Munger team, we found them to be very professional. We were impressed with the quality, timeliness and excellent terms of their proposal, along with glowing recommendations that we received from Munger customers that we contacted. Based on this level of confidence, we decided to also expand the space between our two buildings and to perform a facelift to the front building’s facade in addition to solving our roofing problems.”
Lou Tashash, R-D Manufacturing Owner
“I asked Munger to inspect our roof and they determined it to be in disrepair. They installed a Varco-Pruden high performance, low profile standing seam roof system over our existing metal roof, and we also benefitted by investing in a PV Solar energy system that Munger installed for us. Munger is skilled at creating the proper roofing infrastructure to support a PV solar system.”
Dean Bennett, Owner, Bio-Med Devices
“There hadn’t been any updates to the building in several centuries. We’re thrilled that Munger was able to complete the total renovation of our restaurant ahead of schedule. Our customers are excited.”
Larry Erickson, Jesse Camille’s Restaurant Owner