Varco Pruden’s New AIA-Approved Course: Leveraging Design Opportunities & Benefits of Metal Building Systems
Published on: Wednesday, November 25th, 2020
This introductory course – Leveraging Design Opportunities & Benefits of Metal Building Systems – will present all the features and benefits of Metal Building Systems (MBS).
Varco Pruden Buildings, our course sponsor and partner, will cover these learning objectives:
- Basic knowledge of metal building construction in commercial and institutional applications
- The features and application of steel structural, roof, and wall systems
- How sustainable MBS can contribute to LEED® certification
- MBS construction terminology and design
- How you can design engineered steel structures to integrate with conventional products to meet local codes and zoning requirements
Varco-Pruden’s newly developed AIA-approved Continuing Education course, Leveraging Design Opportunities & Benefits of Metal Building Systems, provides architects with an online class to engage and educate them on the benefits of metal buildings. This one-hour course delivers 1 AIA Learning Unit (LU) and is taught online by a VP Corporate Account Manager. Is is also available to any individual interested in learning about the many benefits of Metal Building Systems!
- Category: External Partners