Commercial/Industrial General Building Contractor seek a concrete form carpenter with lay-out experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field.
- Particularly well versed with footing and foundation construction.
- Tasks will include lay-out with transit and laser levels, Total Station knowledge considered a plus, plan reading knowledge, rebar placement, form geometry, anchor bolt templates and placement, placement of other embedment and utility sleeves.
- Must know how to calculate cubic yards of concrete.
- Flat work experience a benefit but not a requirement.
- Pre-employment drug screening is required
Pat Munger Construction is a well known and highly respected general contractor and builder, serving a variety of markets within Connecticut. A solid business plan, a commitment to excellence, tenured and talented employees and numerous satisfied customers have enabled Munger’s business to profitably grow and diversify. Visit www.mungerconstruction.com for additional information about the company.
Pat Munger Construction Company, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time